Terms and Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) describe the rules for using the Evergreen Health Inc. (“Evergreen Health”) website. These Terms establish a legally binding agreement between you and Evergreen Health. If you are helping another person use this website, these Terms establish a legally binding agreement between you, the person that you are helping and Evergreen Health.
By using this website, you agree:
- not to use this website or content in any way not explicitly permitted by these Terms or the text of the website itself;
- not to copy, modify or create derivative works involving the content of this website, except you may print a reasonable number of copies for your personal, non-commercial use;
- not to misrepresent your identity or provide Evergreen Health with any false information in any information-collection portion of this website, such as a registration or enrollment application page;
- not to take any action intended to interfere with the operation of this website;
- not to access or attempt to access any portion of this website to which you have not been explicitly granted access;
- not to share a password assigned to you with any third parties or use any password granted to a third party;
- not to directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited in this section;
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using this website or the content in this website. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Except as otherwise indicated, all the content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, images, forms, audio, video, questionnaires, and software, is the property of Evergreen Health or its licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Evergreen Health allows you to view or download a copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Evergreen Health and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unless specifically authorized in writing by Evergreen Health, any use of these materials or of any materials contributed to this website by entities other than Evergreen Health on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by Evergreen Health. Content and features of this website are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole editorial discretion of Evergreen Health.
Communication with Evergreen Health
Evergreen Health welcomes your suggestions and feedback on how to improve its services, products and this website. In the event you decide to provide Evergreen Health with any feedback, suggestions, or similar communications (collectively “Comments”), all such Comments will be considered non-personal, non-confidential and nonproprietary. You hereby grant Evergreen Health a perpetual, sub-licensable, assignable, unrestricted, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, practice, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative or collective works, transmit and distribute your Comments, in whole, in part, in like or in kind, and including all intellectual property rights therein.
No Medical Advice
The information provided on this website is neither a substitute nor intended to substitute the advice of a personal physician or other qualified healthcare professional. Evergreen Health advises you to seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions regarding medical symptoms or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
No Legal Advice
Nothing contained, expressed or implied on this website constitutes legal advice, guidance or interpretation and should not be relied on as such. The information in this website is for informational purposes only. If you have any questions concerning any law, regulation, requirement, or legal issue referenced in this website, you should contact your attorney.
Evergreen Health may change, add or remove some or all of the content on this website at any time. Evergreen Health may also make changes over time to features of any plan described in this website as permitted by law, including benefit levels, items included in any formulary, pricing or lists of participating providers or other associated vendors. Although it is Evergreen Health’s intention to provide accurate information on this website, certain features that may be offered through this website, such as participating providers, pricing information or other content, may not be accurate or up to date. Consequently, Evergreen Health makes no guarantees as to correctness, completeness or accuracy of the content on the website. Also, unauthorized additions, deletions, or alterations may be made to the website by third parties without Evergreen Health’s knowledge. If you believe that information found on the website is inaccurate or unauthorized, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evergreen Health maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. Despite these efforts, no security system is impenetrable and Evergreen Health cannot guarantee the security of this website or that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet to Evergreen Health, and as such, Evergreen Health is not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as hackers.
Evergreen Health utilizes social media and encourages you to read, share, follow and provide commentary on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. Before you post, please read the following:
- Evergreen Health is under no obligation to screen or monitor your posts or any other user content, however, Evergreen Health will make a reasonable effort to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Your posts and user content must adhere to the following requirements and cannot:
- contain any third party material, including logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items, without explicit prior written permission to use such materials;
- contain sexually explicit, graphic, gratuitous or unnecessarily violent content or defamatory or derogatory content against any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, sexual orientation, professional or age group or contain any pornographic or nude material;
- contain any private information about yourself or any other individual, including without limitation, information related to the health of the individual, financial information about the individual or any identification or account numbers related to the individual, with or without their permission or consent;
- contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or promote illegal activity and/or illegal contests, sweepstakes, gambling, including any online casino, sports books, bingo, poker or any other form of solicitation.
Evergreen Health reserves the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic comments, delete offensive comments or remarks, block offensive contributors and delete actual or suspected spam content from any social media site. Please be mindful that once you post something online, there is the potential for numerous individuals to read and view your post indefinitely. Evergreen Health encourages you to use caution when posting on any social media sites and that you avoid disclosing personally identifiable information like your location, medical record number, personal medical information, financial information, or other sensitive information. Evergreen Health is not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted by others to any website or social media site managed or monitored by Evergreen Health. Evergreen Health does not control the placement of any marketing or advertising displayed on its pages by social media or third party organizations.
The information posted on any of Evergreen Health’s social media platforms is for general, informational purposes only and should not be considered medical or legal advice that replaces a consultation with your healthcare professional or attorney. Always consultant an appropriate healthcare professional for your medical needs. Some treatments mentioned on social media platforms may not be covered by your Evergreen Health plan. Please refer to your Evergreen Health plan documents for information about coverage. For questions regarding your Evergreen Health plan, benefits or coverage, Evergreen Health encourages you to contact the appropriate department listed on this website under the “Contact” link.
Information Evergreen Health Collects Automatically
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY, ALL THIRD PARTIES, IF ANY, PROVIDING CONTENT FOR THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SUPPORT OR INFORMATION FOR THIS WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, “WEBSITE PARTIES”) HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE WEBSITE PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE WEBSITE PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION REGARDING PARTICULAR PLAN BENEFITS OR SCOPE OF COVERAGE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE WEBSITE PARTIES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ANY REFERENCES TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE WEBSITE PARTIES. THE WEBSITE PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND ANY OTHER POTENTIALLY DESCTRUCTIVE COMPUTER CODE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT NONE OF THE WEBSITE PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WESBITE OR THE CONTENT. THIS PROTECTION COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS PROTECTION COVERS THE WEBSITE PARTIES, INCLUDING ALL AFFILIATES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The laws of the State of Maryland govern these Terms and any cause of action arising under or relating to your use of this website, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. You agree that the only proper jurisdiction and venue for any dispute with Evergreen Health, or in any way relating to your use of this website, is in the state and federal courts in the State of Maryland. You further agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in these courts in connection with any dispute involving Evergreen Health or its employees, officers, directors, and agents. If any provision of the Terms is rendered invalid or unenforceable by any state or federal statute or regulations or declared null and void by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You can contact us by writing to Evergreen Health Inc. 3000 Falls Road, Suite 400, Baltimore, MD 21211, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on (443) 451-4979.
The effective date of these Terms is January 1, 2015.