Primary Care Offices
The Evergreen Health Care medical offices are closed for business, effective September 1, 2017. Please see below for a set of important patient announcements.
Medical Records: Your medical records are available from our record custodian, Clary Document Management, Inc. Records may be requested via http://www.medicalrecordcustodian.com/form__map. Please be advised that there is a $25 charge from Clary to receive your medical records.
Outstanding Test Orders: You should have completed all tests ordered by your provider. However, if you still have outstanding lab work, radiology or other diagnostic testing orders, you must have these tests re-ordered by your new primary care provider. If an outstanding Evergreen order is used, we are unfortunately unable to ensure that the results will be reviewed and appropriate notification/ follow up completed.
Finding a New Primary Care Provider: We hope you were able to meet with your provider to discuss your transition of care. If you were unable to do this, we encourage you to make an appointment with a new provider as soon as possible. Listed below are the provider directory links for our insurance payers for your convenience:
- Evergreen Health Plan http://www.evergreenmd.org/find-a-doctor/
- Priority Partners MCO https://www.ppmco.org/benefits/find-a-doctor/
- Johns Hopkins Employee Health https://www.ehp.org/plan-benefits/medical-care-network/
- Amerigroup MCO http://amerigroup.prismisp.com/
- University of MD Medical System Health Partners https://providersearch.umhealthpartners.com/
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your primary care needs! We wish you well.