Reasons to consider
Update: If you are a Beacon Provider, Beacon has filed a Proof of Claim on your behalf. No further action is needed by you to establish your claim(s) in the Evergreen estate.
UPDATE:Evergreen Health Inc. mailed form 1095B on January 24, 2018.If you have not received your 1095-B form, please contact our Member Services department by:
- Calling (443) 451-4979 (M-F between 8:30-5:00); or
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE:Proof of Claim forms were mailed on March 7, 2018.
|Current Status:||In Liquidation|
|Date of Liquidation:||September 1, 2017|
|Claim Filing Deadline:||July 31, 2018|
The frequently asked questions page (FAQs) contains answers to the most common inquiries regarding the Liquidation of Evergreen and existing claims. Should you need additional information, please feel free to contact us at the e-mail address provided on the Contact Us page.
- Click here for a copy of the Order of Liquidation
- Click here to view frequently asked questions
- Click here for questions regarding October proof of coverage
- Click here for questions regarding Premium Refund Request
- Click here to view the Refund Request Form
- Click here for Court and Financial Documents
- Click here to view the Proof of Claim form and Relevant Documents
- Click here to view Proof of Claim Frequently Asked Questions